Halitosis (bad breadth) is a general term used to define an unpleasant or offensive odour emanating from the mouth regardless of the source whether from inside the mouth(oral) or outside of it (non-oral).
Here are 10 useful ways to prevetbad breadth:
1. Visiting dentist regularly.
2. Periodic tooth cleaning by dental professionals.
3. Brushing twice daily with appropriate technique.
4. Use of tongue scraper to get rid of bacteria on tongue surface.
5. Flossing after tooth brushing.
6. Limit intake of strong odour spices.
7. Limiting sugar and caffeine intake.
8. Drink plenty of fluids.
9. Chew sugar free gum when mouth feels dry.
10. Eat fibrous vegetables such as carrots.