If you notice any of these signs in someone you’re suspecting of child abuse, your suspicions may not be far from correct:
1. Refusal to give the child privacy.
2. Abnormal interest in Childs sexual development.
3. Pushing physical affections (kissing, hugging or wrestling) on a child when it’s obvious the child doesn’t want it.
4. Insisting on uninterrupted time alone with the child.
5. Buying the child expensive gifts or giving them money for no reason.
6. Treating a certain child differently as “favorite” or “special”.
7. Walking in on the child in the bathroom.
8. Often offering to baby-sit or take the child on overnight trips or someplace special to be alone.
9. Spending most of their spare time with children and having little interest in spending time with people their own age.
Watch out for next article on how to prevent child sexual abuse and what to do to a child sexually abused.