Who doesn’t like to have clear and smooth skin? Everybody does! There is a general misconception that expensive skin products work like magic and are usually effective, but the truth is that usually isn’t the case. As a matter of fact, more often than not, these products do not only live up to their expectations but they could also damage your skin. You can achieve healthy skin without having to break the bank, yes, having a smooth, clear and blemish-free skin can come really cheap.
Do you know that some of these beauty products can actually go deeper than your skin and get absorbed into your blood stream? Natural products remain the best ways to achieve a clear, smooth skin with no damaging health effects. Here are some you should try out:
- Shea butter is simply amazing; it is an excellent moisturizer that provides amazing benefits for your skin. Do you have a dry/combination skin?, shea butter can be used as a daily skin rub for your entire body, including your face. When used in moderate amounts, it doesn’t leave your face shiny and oily.
- Oils like coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, and jojoba oil, are beneficial to your skin. These oils are healthy and are often used in cooking and they provide essential nutrients for your body. If these oils are so good that they can be consumed, then, they are definitely good for your skin and would definitely nourish it. Just like shea butter, these oils can be used daily on your entire body
- Bicarbonate of soda also known as baking soda is excellent for ridding your skin of dead cells (exfoliation). It is safe and effective. Exfoliation can be done once or twice in a week and all you need do is to mix a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda with few drops of water, forming a paste. Then rub gently on your face and neck. Leave it for 30 minutes, wash off with water and rub a good skin moisturizer (shea butter). You would love what you see!
- Apple cider vinegar is good for the cure of skin blemishes and infections. It can be effectively used to rid the face of blemishes like pimples, rashes, ringworm and other skin problems. Mix equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water and apply to your face using cotton wool. You could adjust the formula if you wish to depending on the severity of the skin problem
- Honey just doesn’t taste good, they have excellent healing properties. Rub honey on your face regularly and you would have a beautiful skin to show for it. Apply honey to a clean face and leave it on for some minutes or as long as you want it. Then wash if off with water.
These skin care regimen are simple, effective, safe and in-expensive. While you try them out, remember that your lifestyle also go a long way to determining how you look. So, eat healthy and exercise regularly.