Alex is in search of the perfect penis size. His appears too small and his friend Chucks had told him about one Dede that can make his penis grow. Alex can’t wait to achieve his dream penis, his self-esteem is dying fast and he needs to conquer those girls; making them beg for more. He would do anything, even if it costs him an arm and a leg.
Bodunde had gone down to Alaka market the other day to look for Efe, the number one penis enhancement product seller in the area. Efe’s products have been touted to be the “restorer of a man’s damaged ego”. Bodunde can’t wait for the miracle to happen to his penis – Rolake, his runaway girlfriend would regret it. Henceforth, he would be a champion in bed, no longer despised by women.
Eddy is almost depressed, his wife Irede has been complaining she’s not been enjoying the sex. She says that he’s too “shallow” and she can’t just feel anything when he’s in there. Eddy believes that his penis is just too small that explains why he can’t have penetrative sex. He’s been so unhappy, he won’t even eat. He needs to act really fast, or else …
Is your penis the perfect size? Do you have concerns about your penis size? Are you worried that you might just be too small? Are you considering getting a “miracle” for your penis? The good news is you have absolutely nothing to worry about and you don’t need the miracle. Here is why:
- There’s no perfect penis size. The average male adult penis size is between 2.8 to 3.9 inches when flaccid and 4.7 to 6.3 inches when erect. The average flaccid circumference is between 3.5 to 3.9 inches and when erect, around 4.7 inches
- The penis can be said to be small only if the flaccid length is less than 1.6 inches and less than 3 inches when erect. Small penis size is very rare and it’s a condition usually discovered at birth
- There is no correlation between the size of the penis when flaccid and its size when erect. In other words, the size of an erect penis cannot be determined simply by considering its flaccid size
- A research revealed that most women seem to care less about penis size. For them, bigger does not necessarily translate to better. Moreover having sex with a man with big penis really hurts
- Not being able to have penetrative sex is not as a result of penis size but could rather be a sexual dysfunction
- Penis size does not affect sexual performance or satisfaction
- There is no magic cream or pill that can increase the penis size in reality. The side effects of these substances can be very devastating and highly damaging
If you have any concerns relating to your sexual health, visit your doctor. Do not self-medicate, do not be misguided by the many false information around you.