If you are currently on a weight-loss plan or you are planning to commence very soon, then you have made one of the best decisions you can ever make regarding your health and this is especially true if the weight-loss is done the healthy way.
Weight-loss can only be healthy and beneficial for you both on the short-term and long-term if you achieve your goal by eating a healthy balanced diet and by exercising regularly.
This way, you would not only achieve your goal but you would also maintain your new weight. Weight-loss then becomes not a “plan” but a lifestyle.
If this is the case, you can only expect positive outcomes, however because weight-loss involves getting rid of that excess fat stored in your body, there are certain changes you might notice as your weight-loss progresses.
These changes can vary depending on how much weight you have lost. You might notice that:
- You are more sensitive to cold temperature
- Your breast has reduced in size and is not as firm or round as it used to be
- Your skin has become a little “saggy” with some wrinkles showing up on your face
- Your shoe does not fit as firmly as it used to
- Your ring no longer fits and is a little bit loose on your finger
This is not to discourage you from losing weight but rather to give you an idea of the physical changes you are likely to experience. These changes are not a cause for concern and nothing you should worry about. Of course you know that having a healthy weight is key to staying healthy and these little changes would definitely not deter you.