Do you know someone who has never really fallen ill or had to visit the hospital for health reasons? Is there that one person you know who is always fine and well and hardly ever has physical complaints, or never or rarely uses drugs?
If you do, have you ever wondered what the person’s secret is? Have you ever thought about what makes the person so strong? It is true that anyone can fall sick for reasons we all know (stress, infections and diseases), nevertheless, there are some persons who hardly ever fall sick and appear to be “immune” to illness.
Even though in the world today, a lot of people are falling ill (not due to a fault on their part) and new illnesses are being discovered, do you know that nevertheless, you also can, just like many other people, be strong and well most of the time and hardly ever fall ill?
Good health is achievable and it is also not costly. Regardless of the condition of your health, you can achieve better health and the things you need to do to achieve it are not difficult things.
To achieve good health, all you need to do is to make simple changes in your diet and lifestyle. So, here are some of the things you should begin to do:
- Replace those processed, packaged and ready-made foods with freshly-prepared home-cooked meals
- Exercise for at least thirty minutes every day or most days of the week
- Eat less meat, fatty foods and fried foods
- Reduce your alcohol intake or better still, stop consuming alcohol
- Ensure you get at least seven hours of sleep daily
- Do not smoke
- Choose water over carbonated and energy drinks
- Develop and maintain healthy relationships