– That you are responsible for keeping your account information and password confidential and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur on the site using your account and password.
– That you would not impersonate any individual or allow any other individual(s) other than yourself to use your account to gain access to interactive areas of the website.
– That any personal or other health information provided when opening an account with us will be retained for as long as the account is active.
– That you would not use the site and its interactive areas as an advertising medium.
– That you would not use the site and its interactive areas as a means of spreading wrong information(as is determined by Checkwithdoctoro.com)to other users.
– That you would not use the site and its interactive areas to post content that is against the law, offensive, derogatory or hateful to any individual or organisation.
– That you will use the Askdoctoro section of this website only as a medium for asking questions relating to health or health issues and have them answered by qualified healthcare professionals and you accept that this section not to be used in emergencies. Incase of an emergency, call on ambulance or go to the hospital immediately.
– That all health tools on the website are to be used only as a guide and Checkwithdoctoro.com will not be held responsible for any consequences that may occur as a result of use of any health tools provided.